New Week New Updates:
Please make sure you start to bring in T-Shirt money this week. I haven’t gotten a delivery date for them yet but I expect it to be soon.
There is still some room in this Saturdays Stretching Clinic. Please make sure you get signed up if you are interested. It is a great opportunity for you.
We are all set to start ordering produce from Farmer Goose for weekend deliveries. I’ll be adding a link to the sidebar to go through so that the gym gets credit for your order. As soon as that is set up please feel free to start eating healthy with fresh, local, organic produce at really reasonable prices, delivered right to you…When I wrote that all out it sounds like an even better program than I thought it was.
There are some people who want to get a softball team together.
Softball WOD… This workout is scored as an AMRAP. As many runs as possible.
CROSSFIT FOREVER STRONG SOFTBALL TEAM
If anyone is interested in joining there is information and a sign-up sheet on the announcement board in the hallway.
Some basic details…
The league is at Big League Dreams. http://www.bigleaguedreams.com/contact/gilbert-az
– If we participate in a single game league the cost will be between $39-$48 per person.
– If we participate in a Double header league the cost will be between $49-$65 per person.
– Game are Scheduled to start June 19th or June 23rd.
– The final cost will be dependent on how many people we have sign up. We can carry up to 20 players consisting of 10 guys and 10 girls.
– There is an additional entry fee into the park of $3 per person at every game.
– The season is up to 10 weeks depending on whether or not you make the playoffs.
– Our two choices are both 5 guy/5 girl COED leagues. Friday nights at 6:00 pm and Sunday nights at 6:00 pm
Please let me know in the comments if there is a strong preference for a specific night.
10 min AMRAP:
5 Deadlift 225/155
10 Push Ups